MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Angel of Faith Counseling Center has a qualified Psychiatrist, Psychologist, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist to provide a complete range of therapeutic services in English and Spanish languages, including:
- Individual, Family, Marital, Children, Collateral Counseling. - Our therapists are available six days a week, convenient appointment times during weekdays, evenings and Saturdays. Angel of Faith Counseling Center will provide to its patients other community resources and appropriate referrals when needed.
- Parenting classes. - Designed to strengthen all family units, such as teen parents, single parents and couples. Each parent skill building group is designed through a strength-based approach and is offered at flexible times for working parents.
- Co-Parenting classes. - Designed to provide you with the skill building and support that you need to be an effective parent while you facing the separation process from the other parent and to find a way to form an amicable relationship with your ex as co-parents.
- Anger management classes. - This program is designed to assist individuals to reduce emotional and psychological arousal that anger causes. To learn and relearn ways to replace anger with adequate anger management techniques and healthy coping skills to both adolescents and adults. Clients will learn to practice positive learned behaviors that extinguish aggressive behavior.
- Domestic violence classes. - This program is designed to provide services to perpetrators, adults and children who are survivors of abuse.
- Substance abuse classes. - This class is to help you to deal with addiction and to recognize the need of change.
- Stress Management
Depression support group
Anxiety support group
- PTSD support group
4996 La Sierra Ave.
Riverside, CA 92505
HOURS AND RATES
Angel of Faith Counseling Center schedule is as follows:
Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The schedule also varies according to the client’s needs, and the availability of our staff.
The rate for services varies according to the type of service provided. Angel of Faith Counseling Center also offers sliding scale fee, based on income. We will not turn anyone away because of their inability to pay.
Payments. - Angel of Faith Counseling Center accepts credit/debit card, cash, personal checks or money orders at time of services.